WE'VE GOT YOU COVERED
We work hard to keep the Wonder community a safe place to lend. However, if for any reason your item is lost, stolen or damaged we have got you covered. When you lend on Wonder every item is covered by our insurance up to £25,000.
If you have your own commercial insurance, you will be required to to claim on this before you claim on the Wonder insurance. If your commercial insurance will not cover it, or your claim is rejected for any reason, you can claim on the Wonder insurance.
ARE YOU ELIGIBLE?
To be eligible you must be able to answer the following statements truthfully:
- I have not been convicted of, or charged with, any offence other than motoring offences in the past 5 years.
- I have never been subject to a county court judgement (CCJ), a debt relief order (DRO), an individual voluntary arrangement (IVA) or to bankruptcy proceedings.
- I have never had insurance cancelled, refused or declined or had any special terms imposed.
- I have not made more than 2 insurance claims in the past 5 years.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO DO BEFORE AND AFTER THE RENTAL?
Make sure you do the following:
- Take photos or a video of your item before it goes out on rent. These need to be timestamped so we recommend taking them on a smartphone where timestamps are automatically encrypted.
- If your item has a core function you need a video of this working. Eg. if it's a drone - a video of it flying. Or if it's a mixer - a video of it in action where we can hear the sound. This way if there is no external damage but it stops working you can prove it was working immediatley prior to the rental.
- If your item is returned damaged you must notify us within 24 hours of the end date of the rental.